Running a restaurant here in CA, especially here in the Bay Area, can be challenging enough for the restaurant owner to plan and execute. Along with running the daily operation of your business, the topic of insurance can be overwhelming. However, with hundreds of data points coming from everywhere, it’s foolish not to take advantage of ways to reduce insurance costs.
In the Top Tips for Restaurant Owners to Reduce Insurance Costs, we cover strategies and tactics to ensure that you develop actionable ways from beginning to end.
- Reducing claims will reduce insurance costs
- Developing strong employee policies
- How to review your general liability policy
- How to handle discrimination or harassment
- How to handle wrongful termination
To learn how to do all of this and more, simply download the white paper.